Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween





Halloween happened to be quite a busy day in the Swanson household this year. It started off with Rob heading out for work and Kenzie to school. Then Rob's dad flew in and came to our house. Ted, Cam and I then drove up to Rob's office were we proudly looked on as Rob was promoted to MSgt. It took a couple of punches before Cameron finally got the idea and punched daddy. After the ceremony we had lunch across the street at Ted Turners restaurant with Rob's boss George and then we all headed home. I took Ted with me to pick up Kenzie from school. Boy was she surprised!!! It was totally a movie moment. Then we all headed out to dinner before we went to Chris and Kim's to take the kids Trick-or-Treating. What a full and wonderful day. I will post pictures from Rob's promotion as soon as I get them but here are a few pictures of the kids.


1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

yeah for Halloween! Love the costumes...did you and Rob not dress up this year??? ;)