So things here are slowly getting where we want. I have been painting and rearranging and trying to decorate. But all of that has taken a back seat to the far back corner of our yard. For Christmas we asked Grandpa (Rob's Dad) for a swing set for the kids.
So we finally sat down and decided which one we wanted and it is being delivered tomorrow. Rob's dad is driving down next Sunday to spend time with us during Kenzie's spring break and to help us put the swing set together. So today we worked on the spot for the kids play yard. We still have a bit more work to do and I forgot to take a picture of our progress today but I will post a picture of what we are starting with.
Next Saturday we are renting a chain saw and a tiller to get that one last tree that is taunting us and level the ground before we lay weed paper and rubber playground mulch. It is a lot of work but we are sorta happy to do it.
So we finally sat down and decided which one we wanted and it is being delivered tomorrow. Rob's dad is driving down next Sunday to spend time with us during Kenzie's spring break and to help us put the swing set together. So today we worked on the spot for the kids play yard. We still have a bit more work to do and I forgot to take a picture of our progress today but I will post a picture of what we are starting with.
Next Saturday we are renting a chain saw and a tiller to get that one last tree that is taunting us and level the ground before we lay weed paper and rubber playground mulch. It is a lot of work but we are sorta happy to do it. 

1 comment:
Hi Julie,
The kids are so cute. I noticed your pictures of Baltimore. Where is Rob stationed at? Scott and I are PCSing to VA in late July. Hope to hear from you soon.
Stephanie
Post a Comment