Today when I went to drop a few things off at Kenzie's school the told me to hang around for a little bit because Santa was coming. So Cam and I waited in Kenzie's classroom until they told us to go outside. Shortly after we got outside we could hear the rumble of 8 tiny reindeer, well maybe not. What we heard in the distance was more like 18 big police motorcycles. Down the road they roared being lead by no other than Santa. As the kids stood and waved Santa and his entourage rode around the circle in front of the school a few times before stopping and getting off. The cops were great they talked to all of the kids and answered any questions they had. After the little kids headed back in doors Santa followed and the big kids went to their classrooms to wait for the concert to start. One of the local middle schools had come with their choir, band, and orchestra. The 4th and 5th graders were treated to a holiday concert featuring each one of the groups.



Sorry if the pictures are a little bit off. The battery for the camera I keep in my purse was dead and I didn't know that I would need it so these pictures were taken from my Blackberry.

Sorry if the pictures are a little bit off. The battery for the camera I keep in my purse was dead and I didn't know that I would need it so these pictures were taken from my Blackberry.



No comments:
Post a Comment