
Michael's craft stores have a program called The Knack. It is all about crafts geared toward kids ages 5-12. I decided to take the kids today because they were doing a monogram canvases. It cost $5 and they give you all of the supplies and they help you make the craft. The girl helping the kids was great. I worked with Cam and she help Kenzie and the other kids in the room. Of course it took Kenzie a bit longer because she wanted it perfect so while she was finishing Cam and I walked around the store till he fell asleep. Kenize really enjoyed herself so we are planning on making this a regular girls day out project. I am planning on outlining Cam's so that you can see things a bit clearer. But all in all he had a great time too.


No comments:
Post a Comment