MacKenize starts ice skating lessons on Saturday. I wanted to get her a pair of ice skates so she wouldn't have to rent skates each week. After a bit of looking around here I decided to put a wanted post on Craigslist, couldn't hurt right. So here is my wanted ad:
Girls Figure Skates
My daughter is starting ice skating lessons this weekend and I am looking for a gently used pair of ice skates for her to start out with. I am not sure what size to get her, she has tiny feet only wearing a 11-12 kids size shoe. If you have a pair you are looking to get rid of or will sell cheap I will meet you any day this week at the Potomac Mills Mall. Please email me with pictures if possible.
Thanks Julie
After a day or two I get one reply from this guy:
HI,I have a pair Micon 91/2 woman sized asking $45 !
So now please tell me how that is going to help me in anyway? Did he not read the wanted ad? I just don't understand what people think when they reply to a Craigslist want ad. Okay vent over.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment